Anchor Link is the agency’s Street Outreach program and provides services to youth ages 14-21. It’s primary purpose is to reach out to youth on the streets to reduce the incidence of runaways homelessness, and to build relationships with youth to engage them in services that will help them be productive members of society. Anchor Link provides crisis intervention, counseling, assistance with job searches, linkages for shelter services or assistance locating safe living arrangements, referrals to community programs, advocacy, life skills education, and transportation.
Areas of assistance include:
- Helping resolve issues with self, family issues, housing issues, sexuality issues, school issues, etc.
- Job hunting, resume writing, interviewing tips, life skills;
- Educational choices like college or thinking of what to do next? We have the knowledge to
- provide you with the best information to help you weigh your options and choose what best
- suits you on your journey into life in the real world;
- A safe place to talk to a counselor without fear of being put down or unheard
899 South Broad Street
Trenton, NJ 08611